Two weeks notice: predictions?

Tools    

Just wondering what you guys think about Hugh and Sandra Bullock together in their new romantic comedy?

I liked Sandra and Keanu in Speed...
so now i m wondering if Ms. Congeaniality can settle for a dorky yet lovable British boy?
(well if Liz Hurley did in real life...... )
let me know what you think
either way I am curious about seeing Two Weeks Notice

jstyles

It'll be standard crap as far as quality, and as for predicting how it'll do at the boxoffice, I think it'll do well enough but be overshadowed by the other romantic comedy Maid in Manhattan.

I'm not looking forward to Two Weeks Notice and won't be seeing it until it stumbles onto cable TV late next year. Let's see, I have to choose between Two Weeks Notice and Gangs of New York, Adaptation, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Hours....uh, yeah, I'll be rushing right out to see Sandra Bulluck and Hugh Grant go through the motions, I'm sure.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

How funny anything trys to come out around LOTR's release. Nothing , no matter what it is , would do well.

As for Two Weeks Notice that will definitely bomb. Crap isn't the word for it.

I tend to disagree-

everyone has their movie choices.. I think certain movies are great depending on the mood you are in.... I didn't think Serendipity was going to be a good movie when I first heard of it, but when I saw it I absolutely loved it.
I think for Two Weeks Notice- it has a good cast, I liked Sandra in every movie she did and same goes for Hugh Grant- I think he fits the bill for this movie....
if you aren't a romantic movie fan... - aka if you despise every romantic movie then I guess you shouldn't see because you are going with a closed mind into the movie anyways.....
I have decided to try to keep more of an open mind on the movies I see or want to see.... and be a little less critical.

So I am a college student and I just lived through finals. I don't care if "Two Weeks Notice" is not high art. I want to see a cute love story. I know this is such a girl thing, but man it's like chocolate, some times you just have to have a sweet love story.