Human Traffic

→ in
Tools    

"So many ideas. So little memory. The last thought killed with anticipation of the next."
I saw this for the first time 3 years ago and I remembered liking everything about it, so I purchased it tonight to see if it was still worthy. Written and directed by the awesome Justin Kerrigan. He portrays the mechanism of communication in a daunting glass door and shatters it with a blast of realness. There really is not a single dull moment to this flick. It's rolled fat and tight with unique, funny, chunks of dialogue that are all too true; and laced with a fresh stylistic direction. A bit dated now, but still, nothing but good vibes from this flick. I was surprised to see that Justin didn't put out another movie for 10 years. Apparently his producer ****ed him over and didn't pay him any money that they received from the screenings or dvd releases. Kerrigan released "I Know You Know" in 2009 and I just bought it brand new without ever seeing it; just to support this guys talent. Hope it's not disappointing! ^_^

10/10

I saw this movie three months ago, and I just loved it. A lot of people could ask what is the aim of this movie, but it is just a story about some friends, in the 90's, hating their jobs and waiting for the weekends to party, in a new cultural movement with the raves, and the new styles of electronic music. But what I really loved was the charisma of each character and the stereotyped scenes, like the one in the fast-food where everyone are literally working like robots. This film is really entertaining, perhaps a little bit swearing, but it doesn't matter because the performance of the actors was extraordinary. I recommend it!

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
I just joined MoFo and It makes me happy to see this here. Human Traffic is one of my favorite films.