Godoggo's Werewolves, Zombies & Vampires tournament

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I thought I'd do another 32 movie tournament. Any movie about vampires, werewolves or zombies is eligible. This time I'm going to take sign-ups first, so if you want in say so, then I will divide the nominations up equally tomorrow. You don't have to nominate anything to be able to vote, but if you do sign up for nominations try to be active in the voting process please.

This was done randomly I promise. Thursday, teeter, Honeykid, & Sane have five nominations.

Jiraffe, Nausicaa, and I have four.

Rules are the same as usual: you must have seen both movies to vote.

I'm going to move this tournament a lot faster than normal. I want it to be done by Halloween and these will probably be movies a lot of people have seen anyway.

I'll post pairs as soon as I have everyone's nominations. May the best monster win!

Let the Right One In (2008) - Tomas Alfredson
Dog Soldiers (2002) - Neil Marshall
Dawn of the Dead (1978) - George A Romero
Planet Terror (2007) - Robert Rodriguez
[rec] (2007) - Paco Plaza/Jaume Belaguero

The Hunger (1983 Tony Scott)
Dracula (1992 Francis Ford Coppola)
Ginger Snaps (2000 John Fawcett)
Return of the Living Dead (1985 Dan O' Bannon)

I was going to nominate Dog Soldiers and The Wolf Man but was beaten to it, so good. Lots of my favorite movies, so far.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Here ya go. Some of mine are also funny though and some are re-makes of other nominations.

Zombie Strippers (2008 Jay Lee)
Blood and Chocolate (2007 Katja von Garnier)
Cursed (2005 Wes Craven)
Dawn of the Dead (2004 Zack Snyder)
Day of the Dead (2008 Steve Miner)

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Interview With the Vampire (1994)
Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) (1994)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Army of Darkness (1992)
Vampyr (1932)

An American Werewolf In London (1981)
Near Dark (1987)
The Hunger (1983)
Junk (2000)
Nosferatu the Vampyre (1979)

If Junk is too difficult to find, let me know and I'll change it. There's no point having a film no one can find.

Let the night air cool you off
Hk, The Hunger has already been nominated.

And for anybody who is also going to be submitting a list for the MoFo Comic Book Movie list, Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) (1994) is eligible for that list. Just a heads up.

I'll have pairings up in a minute. HK, I found Junk on a couple of sights and my library has it as well, so it was an easy find for me. I've seen quite a few of these movies, but I'm in a huge horror mood (tis the season), so I'm going to try to rewatch a lot of them.