Dallas Buyers Club

Tools    

I never cared for Matthew McConaughey. Then I saw Tropic Thunder and The Lincoln Lawyer and he started to grow on me. Then I saw the awesome Killer Joe and he was great in it. Then there's Mud, which I haven't seen yet, but I keep hearing rave reviews about. Then I see the trailer for The Wolf of Wall Street and I'm thinking, could this guy actually get a best supporting oscar nomination? After all, it is a Scorsese movie so there's a chance. Now I see the trailer for Dallas Buyers Club. This movie looks great and dare I say that Matthew McConaughey may actually get a best actor nomination? I think he just might.

I came here to start a thread about this, but I see you beat me to it. I just learned about it.

Check out Jared Leto as a transsexual woman named Rayon, who is battling AIDS.

He lost 30 lbs for the role.

Miss Vicky, I see a future movie commentary for us here.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	jaredl.jpg
Views:	11454
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	11317   Click image for larger version

Name:	jared-leto-rayon.jpg
Views:	4350
Size:	332.2 KB
ID:	11318   Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_meh8ru3Dsv1rp7vazo1_500.jpg
Views:	5377
Size:	277.9 KB
ID:	11319   Click image for larger version

Name:	jaredletowoman1.jpg
Views:	4144
Size:	176.5 KB
ID:	11320   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jared-Leto-mulher1.jpg
Views:	3762
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	11321  

I never cared for Matthew McConaughey. Then I saw Tropic Thunder and The Lincoln Lawyer and he started to grow on me. Then I saw the awesome Killer Joe and he was great in it. Then there's Mud, which I haven't seen yet, but I keep hearing rave reviews about. Then I see the trailer for The Wolf of Wall Street and I'm thinking, could this guy actually get a best supporting oscar nomination? After all, it is a Scorsese movie so there's a chance. Now I see the trailer for Dallas Buyers Club. This movie looks great and dare I say that Matthew McConaughey may actually get a best actor nomination? I think he just might.
Matthew McConaughey FTW!
He was also in Surfer, Dude. That actually inspired me to surf.
I think he just might get the nomination. Looks like he put a lot of effort into this new film. Even loosing the weight and how he should live the lifestyle. If he does win, it'll be big for him. Maybe he's deserving. We'll see.

Follow me on twitter/instagram - @jxldalayon

Old heart, young mind

looks...interesting.

wow great Glamorius dress this movies.
That's gonna be my new exclamation.

"Wow! Great glamorous dress!"

You know, like how people say, "Wow! Great Scott!"