Favorite Musical Moments in Non-Musical Films

Tools    

I was wondering what you all feel were memorable musical moments in non-musical films, whether they were vocal, dancing, whatever...here are some of mine:

Madeline Kahn performing "I'm Tired" in BLAZING SADDLES

The guys in the bar singing "Can't Take My Eyes off of you" in THE DEER HUNTER

"The Inquisition" in HISTORY OF THE WORLD PART I

Kim Basinger's striptease to Joe Cocker's "You Can Leave your hat on" in NINE AND A HALF WEEKS

Goldie Hawn performing "You can't touch my plums" in THE DUCHESS AND THE DIRTWATER FOX

Doris Day singing "Roly Poly" in PILLOW TALK

Audrey Hepburn singing "Moon River" in BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S

Jon Heder's dance solo at the end of NAPOLEON DYNAMITE (The only thing I liked about that movie BTW)

Lindsey Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried, and Lacy Chabret performing "Jingle Bell Rock" in MEAN GIRLS

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Kill Bill has a few total badass moments. And kinda sexy too.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
The slow burn of the second shot is impeccable and mesmerizing, like most of Tarr's shots.

I'm not sure if this counts entirely, or if it would better fit into a non-musical moments in musical films, but Godard's A Woman is a Woman nevertheless is something to check out. Godard has described it as a musical, but more in accordance to the film's tonal shifts. If we say that it isn't a musical, it has a great and strange musical scene from Anna Karina: