Resident Evil 6

Tools    

Not seen any thread on this one yet though there are threads for the other 5 films... the release date is September 12th 2014.

No details as of yet about the plot but it'll probably be shooting guns and Milla Jovovich fighting Zombies by high kicking them while wearing a short skirt or a corset.

Oh I had fun with the first two, as stupid as they are, and as far from the games as they are. I think I might have a thing for tough chicks. It was Ripley, "Get away from her, you bitch!". In the RE movies, Mila gets me a bit, but especially, Michelle Rodriguez in the first one (I love her in anything, I hate Fast and the Furious but there's the one scene...) and more so, Sienna Guillory doing the Jill cosplay thing in the second one.

After those two, they started boring me, I just stopped enjoying the cheesiness and the over the top quality, and only "This is stupid" remained. But hey, we'll always have France.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I hear that they'll be doing a remake of the series sometime after, if that's not a cash-in and they actually fix the things wrong with the movie-series, we'd have something special on our hands.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have to say I enjoy this series and I will buy the sixth film. I didnt know they were making a remake of it, ******* leave the remakes alone

Ehh...I can't get it into these. The games are way better than the movies here IMO

I couldn't get into the games. I had the first one for the PS... couldn't hit anything with the gun though because there was no aiming function and gave up after playing it for less than 5 minutes, never played it again after that, seriously couldn't see what the big deal was.

Agree though, the films are a guilty pleasure, mainly because of Jovovich.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yeah I felt the same with the first game. I did like the 4th game, I had it on the gamecube. But again I could only get so far and that was it.

I like Milla and Rodriguez. The movies are dumb fun. Of course the games are better; they were modeled after sci-fi/horror B-movies in the first place, and they're interactive.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

but now you have my attention
I'd rather watch the games story than the movies. Rodriguez is murdering it.

Hello guys.
This is khushimehta . The Resident Evil 6 is very interested movie ,I like to watch action-adventure movie.I watched all Parts of Resident Evil..

I'd rather watch the games story than the movies. Rodriguez is murdering it.
You watch you mouth! Don't wanna piss her off.

She'll murder you. She'll murder you in the sexiest way possible!

Resident Evil 6 Gets a Title and Franchise Comes to an End

Paul W.S. Anderson is currently still in the writing process of the sixth Resident Evil movie, a series based on the highly popular Sony video games. And it most likely seems this will be the end of the current franchise.

“Resident Evil: The Final Chapter is the working title. It may end up being the final title, but that’s what’s written on the front page of my script… I’m right in the middle of [the first draft].”

And when asked if this will, in fact, be the final chapter, Anderson replied:

“That’s what’s on the title page, it’s Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, so absolutely. It's been a fun ride."

Source: Collider