Johnny English

Tools    

Holy crap, I can't remember the last time a SINGLE trailer got me so hyped up for a movie! I laughed my ASS off watching the preview for this one. I probably laughed harder during that 60 second spot than I have at entire comedies...and not just the crappy ones, either. I was laughing hysterically the whole time.

Atkinson is damn funny in whatever he does...but this concept is beyond perfect for him. His facial expressions...his bumbling nature...I simply CANNOT wait for this flick. I'd kill a man with my bare hands to see it right this minute. I dunno how I'm gonna make it until March.

Right on! I'm a huge believer in Atkinson, did you ever watch the Black Adder? If not, you can buy all 5 seasons on VHS, cheap! Awsome, awsome, comedy. Best sitcom I've seen from the BBC yet.

It's nice to know that there is at least one other MoFo that loves his comedy style.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Hey, I was looking on the net for more info on this movie. I found out that John Malcovich is playing the villain. Cool, cool...

No matter how different a character he becomes ANYWHERE, I'll always remeber him best for having a turkey over his head!