47 Ronin

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
From the trailer I predict that this will suck.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Not at all what I was expecting.

Looks like a live action anime, count me in.

Suspect's Reviews

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Looks exactly like something I would watch. Shut up and take my money, Keanu Reeves...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I saw the trailer for this yesterday and thought it looked badass

Zombie Boy's in films now? I remember reading an interview with that dude way before Lady Gaga found him. He honestly seemed like he would never have anything. Like he'd sacrificed having a life, just to look a bit silly. Now look at him.

I didn't know that, I was thinking when I first saw him how long he had to sit in make up to have it all applied...

Stunning, absolutely stunning.

Interview with him:

I really have to admit I have not been a Keanu Reeves in quite a while, but I am looking very forward to this movie. Saw the preview the other day when I went to see Pacific Rim in IMAX, first time I had heard of it. Can't wait!

Finished here. It's been fun.
Doesn't this film have like over a 150+ Million budget? It will probably bomb and suck really bad. I sense a stinker.

Trailer rains on my parade.

but now you have my attention
Yeah this would be more appealing if it didn't have manic depressive reeves in it. Gonna have to watch it though visually looks good

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
waiting for this film to watch, seems to have traditional japanese action

my feeling after looking at the plot is it mi8 be like a sequel to the famous Tom Cruise film The Last Samurai