Help ID a movie - Assaulted(?) Victim payback theme

Tools    

Hi, first timer poster here,
I remembered i watched a film in theater, around late 80s or early 90s, I recalled it was about a woman getting assaulted (no idea if raped theme or not) and survived. Now the next part i cant really be sure of, either she lost weight or she get a face change operation. Whatever it was, the second arc was about her (unrecognizable by her assaulters) seduced her assaulters one by one and kill them.

One of the killing method i vividly remembered was she persuaded a guy to take a shower in the bathroom, she then "sealed" all the gap of the bathroom door, did something to the pipe, and the guy couldnt shut down the shower in the bathroom and drown to death. It's cheesy, i know, but that part was the one i remembered the most.

Anybody can help me out identify this movie, I am really anxious to watch this movie again.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It sounds like The Girl Most Likely to... , but that was a 1973 TV movie. The whole movie is on YouTube. There are different videos, but this is the one with the entire film.

wow, mark f, you hit the spot. THAT is the exact movie, i might have confused it thinking about watching it in theater. Thank you very much

cheers, everybody