A Field in England - Film 4, Tonight 10:45

Tools    

A field in England. Director Ben Wheatley.

Anyone going to watch this?

It's supposedly being released wide scale across the world tonight... DVD, BluRay, Cinema, online and a TV Premier... all at the same time.

There's been some raving about it on TV as well... tbh, I think it's just a marketing ploy. I might watch, I might not, more than likely not... and I doubt it'll be as good as the studio that made it reckons it is.

Failing that, it'll be shown again on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday next week again anyway and then the same the week after, so I can wait for the reviews and catch it on one of those nights instead if it sounds good.

Probably not tonight but i'll definately catch it if its on next week also. I love Kill List and Sightseers so i reckon it'll be decent.
What did you make of the ending of Kill List?

Nah I liked it, just didn't understand the ending.

I'm watching it on television if I have the time. It doesn't look anything special and noticed that most films that get a showing in the cinema/dvd release at the same time or just a few days after are usually a below par film.

Kill List is decent but haven't been impressed with the director so far, not expecting anything with this new film.

I was wrong, ended up adoring this film and for me it's his best film so far, a sublime black & white film with some beautiful shots and sequences. Very strange and surreal, it actually reminded me of Ingmar Bergman films in parts.

A Field in England =