Beauty and the beast

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
ok i got the special edition yesterday (english version) and it has this game on it but you have to start it on the first disc and then put in the second disc and carry on playing. i dont know if im doing something wrong or if my disc is faulty but it doesnt seem to be letting me do the second part of the game. you have to answer all these questions on the first disc and then it gives you the key to use to get into the game on the second disc but there isnt any where visible that i can see where the second game is on the second disc. i hope this makes sense. anyway...there is a rose button on the main menu of the second disc which is the west wing and this (i think) is where the games are located. it is here that i need the key. which i have. but when ever i click on it it doesnt let me in it just says 'i told you not to go to the west wing!!' or sommit like that.

if anyone has any luck with getting in there please tell me how you did it. i have just checked a few of the dvd egg sites that i know of and they didnt have anything there so im trusting one of you to know how to do it.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Lets put a smile on that block
My Belle!

You have inspired me to order that DVD right nbow online. It sounds awsome! (i can watch it wen we meet up on Thurs! )

Beauty and the Beast, my favourite cartoon of ALL TIME. I get shivers everytime i see the advert advertising the new special edition dvd.

Oh no.....its happening....i feel a sing-a-long coming on!

"madam and monsiuer...may you pull up a chair.....as the dining room proudly presents.....your dinner.

Be our GUEST BE OUR GUEST PUT OUR SERVICE TO THE TEST TIE YOUR NAPKIN ROUND YOUR NECK SHEREE AS WE PROVIDE THE REST TOUT MAJEURR HOT ORDERVES WHY WE ONLY LIVE TO SERVE TRY THE GREY STUFF ITS DELICIOUS DONT BELIVE ME? ASK THE DISHES!
THEY CAN SING THE CAN DANCE AFTER ALL DEAR THIS IS FRANCE! AND THE DINNER HERE IS NEVER SECOND BEST! COME ON AND FOLD YOUR MENU TAKE A GLANCE AND THEN YOULL BE OUR GUEST, BE OUR GUEST....BE OUR GUEEEEEEEEEEEEST!"

i apologise.....im leaving now...

Enemies are so stimulating.
well done well done! <claps hands> we can sing it together when you get here. hurrah!