Battle of the MoFos: The Infamy Toruney

Tools    

Inspired by Sexy's Battle of MoFo

Ok everyone gets two nominations of a MoFo member who was banned/left and left behind a mark of infamous chaos on this forum. Some legends who I've only heard stories of that fit the glove are Juno and Jape. Think along those lines. I don't know how many nominees we'll have, but so this doesn't drag on voting will start Friday at latest.

Infamy: extremely bad reputation, public reproach, or strong condemnation as the result of a shameful, criminal, or outrageous act: a time that will live in infamy.

So who's the Stalin of Movieforums. We will all find out...

h

Oh and MoFos who qualify must have been gone for atleast two weeks (so Sexy doesn't qualify) , and you must've been hear while they were active to nominate them.

Donnies nominations:

Powderfinger
Flimmaker

Here's the Freddy thread... he starts ranting on page 2 after I bumped the thread after two years almost of lying dormant.

It gets funnier and funnier as it goes along.

I remember the Tim Allen thing... we all had Allen Avatars for a couple weeks... that was funny.

Oh yes, Medusa. I missed most of his antics while it was happening, but from what I saw that guy is hilarious. Ok three guys in so far.

Yeah I remember that too. Dude was hilarious, wish he was still around crazying up the place.

Realise, I am not asking for much I merely want someone capable of drinking a cup of tea convincingly. That is how dire the situation of Cohen is.
but i realised he is so bad at acting, I mean he would look like Barry Manilow on stilts.

Just found this post from Medusa...

I am now banned FOR LIFE from both main Queen forums, because of this.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Django should just win now. There's nothing else that even compares with his reign of trollery...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

To me, Django doesn't really have any weight anymore. He was obnoxious, yes, but he's gone now and I don't care anymore about him. I'd rather give the award to my friend, Powderfinger, or hell, Medusa even. Going over that wacko's rants again earlier... there's just nothing else like that. I'm profoundly disturbed that such a character found his way to this forum.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I nominate myself! Oh, wait...
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

**** it ill nominate Dastradly Bastard.

Ok Round 1: we shall make this go by sexy celebrity fast. Only vote if you know about the evil deeds commited by both former MoFo members

Dastardly Bastard vs Django
Juno vs Medusa
Jape vs Flimmaker
Powderfinger vs Jrs

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
For some reason I thought infamous means very famous.

Kind of, just not for a good reason

Dastardly Bastard vs Django (don't really know what Django did)
Juno vs Medusa
Jape (there's nothing worse than a pedophile) vs Flimmaker
Powderfinger vs Jrs