Ghost Ship

→ in
Tools    

I'd like to hear other peoples opinion on Ghost Ship after I give mine. This movie wasnt that terrifying, the plot wasn't great, but the gore action was fantastic, and that gave the movie a few points for me. The plot all and all wasn't terrible, but yet it wasn't good. I'd recomend seeing it just because of the gore, but if your looking for a terrifying movie, to make you jump every 5 seconds, this isn't it, the ending was rather lame too. All and All I gave it a 6.0 out of 10.0.

I took my girlfriend to see Ghost Ship last night. Let's just say she was clinging to me the whole time. It really wasn't a bad movie for the psychological thriller that it was made out to be. Hell, I would go see it again if I had nothing better to do. Has anyone else seen it yet?

i thought its was pretty good, nothing amazing but yeh, was worth it to me =)

i really enjoyed it, and the opening sequence was freaky

I haven't seen this, but I think that you either hate it, or you love it. Same thing with Moulin Rouge. I still can't believe they sang Like A Virgin in Moulin Rouge, though. It's set in, like, the 1800's!! Madonna probobly died, and then rolled over in her grave, after seeing that!