Mama

Tools    

I'm looking forward to seeing the new movie - Mama. The trailer looks really good. Anyone else like the looks of this?

allwebaccessories.com

Many have been saying good things about this movie. Looking forward to seeing it, too.

I'll have to wait for the DVD. European films don't get much of a showing in my backwards town.

But I did find the short film that apparently scared the **** out of Guillermo del Toro.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Mama is surprisingly scary, its well filmed and acted and a nice break from your run o the mill paranormal movies that come out every year. If your a fan of horror you wont be disapointed.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I liked it, at first the ending kind of bothered me, but then I realised that there really was no other way to end the movie, and it made perfect sense...Really good scary movie.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I didn't have a problem with the ending either, but I hear a lot of complaints about it. Mama is extremely creepy and pretty darn scary at parts. I thought it was miles above other recent movies such as Insidious and The Possession.

I have to hunt down a copy on DVD. I watched the above youtube video in broad daylight and it gave me cold shivers.
Also, I should have said 'foreign' films instead of European in my last post. Oooops!