Best movie with "Grape" in the title?

Tools    

I nominate "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?"

"Grape(s) of Wrath" is another possibility, starring the ageless Hank Fonda.

A novel adaptation.
That's, uhh... only two.
Holden, bring up some more nominees before I start bustin' heads.

When I saw this thread's title, I immediately thought of SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy categories--specifically, "Colors That End In 'Urple.'"

According to IMDB

Ambrose's Sour Grapes (1915)
Our Vines Have Tender Grapes (1945)
Fox and the Grapes, The (1922)
Fox and the Grapes, The (1941)
Grapes of Wrath, The (1940)
Grapes of Wrath, The (1991) (TV)
Sour Grapes (1950)
Sour Grapes (1998)
Fröhliche Weinberg, Der (1952)
(Grapes Are Ripe, The (1952) (USA))
Raisins de la mort, Les (1978)
(Grapes of Death, The (1978))
Grape Nutty (1949)
Making Gilbert Grape (1993) (TV)
"Great Grape Ape Show, The" (1977)
What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993)
"New Tom & Jerry Show, The" (1975)
("Tom & Jerry/Grape Ape/Mumbly Show" (1976) (USA: second season title))
Kvishani darchebian (1976)
(Come to Grape Valley (1976) (International: English title: informal literal title))

Grapes of Wrath

Gee, that was fun.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Could we expand the category to include "raisin"? 'Cause then we could include A Raisin in the Sun... and... The California Raisins Christmas Special...

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
Could we expand the category to include "raisin"? 'Cause then we could include A Raisin in the Sun... and... The California Raisins Christmas Special...
What?! How many movies have "Raisin" in the title?

According to IMDB

Fable of a Raisin and a Cake, The (1923)
Black Theatre Movement: From A Raisin in the Sun to the Present (1978)
Raisin d'or, Le (1995) (TV)
Raisin in the Sun, A (1961)
Raisin in the Sun, A (1989) (TV)
Raisin' Kane: A Rapumentary (2001)
Three Raisins and a Cake of Yeast (1920)
Raisins Sold Out, The (1989) (TV)
"California Raisins" (1989)
Almonds and Raisins (1984)
Meet the Raisins! (1988) (TV)
Raisins de la mort, Les (1978)

I'm having a blast now!!!

I’ve never even heard of most of those… curiosity might just compel me to see just exactly what a few of them are
about though…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Seraph of the Void
I vote for
Les Raisins de la mort...The Raisins of DEATH!!!
Just based on the name.
Gotta love the name.

I know let's see who can come up with the best movie name using a known movie but substituting the word raisin or grape for one of the words in the title (or if the title is only one word adding raisin or grape to it)

e.g.
Everything you wanted to know about raisins (but were afraid to ask)
The Fifth Raisin
Preadtor grape
Mutiny on the raisin...
"When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean "Oh, I think it is a little chilly in here. Perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed." No! I said it was cold! As in, "Oh look - my left arm has snapped off like an icicle and shattered on the floor!"

I know let's see who can come up with the best movie name using a known movie but substituting the word raisin or grape for one of the words in the title (or if the title is only one word adding raisin or grape to it)

Hmm... how about....

Real Raisins Have Curves
Planet of the Grapes

I'm not old, you're just 12.
It's not a movie, but I still loved the cartoon Grape Ape. It was so stupid. All he ever said was his name, and he rode on top of a 1970's hippie bus driven by a dog that looked a lot like Snoopy from the old Charlie Brown cartoons. Hilarious.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

He didn't only say his name, though that was definitely most of his dialogue.
"Grape Ape, Grape Ape...Beagly Beagle!"

Not ever one of my favorite Hanna-Barberas. Like all such cartoons, the height of Grape Ape would vary wildly from situation to situation. First he'd be inside the lobby of a building scrunched to the ceiling, then outside he'd be standing as tall as the third or fifth story. Even at six-years-old you start to notice such glaring inconsistencies.

Hong Kong Phooey and Quick Draw McGraw were my favorite originals from Hanna-Barbera. Of course I loved The Superfriends, be it with Marvin & Wendy or Zan & Jayna or vs. the Legion of Doom incarnations.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Seraph of the Void
Originally posted by Caitlyn

Planet of the Grapes
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't breathe!!!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by Holden Pike

Hong Kong Phooey and Quick Draw McGraw were my favorite originals from Hanna-Barbera. Of course I loved The Superfriends, be it with Marvin & Wendy or Zan & Jayna or vs. the Legion of Doom incarnations.
I totally loved Quick Draw McGraw, especially in the cartoons where he was calling himself El Kabong and smacking people on the noggin with his "Kabonger." Never really watched the Superfriends with much regularity, but I did really dislike the Wonder Twins. I can't help it. They were so STUPID! The Banana Splits were always one of my HB favorites as a kid. The Theme song is so damn catchy! (and it sounds a heck of a lot like Bob Marley's "Buffalo Soldiers," which the 'Splits theme Pre-dates....WEIRD.)

geez do the threads get crazier each time someone creates one or WHAT??? this is the most stupiest thread ive ever seen and in saying that i say, good on ya for making it

....Whats eating Gilbert Grape is the only (therefore the BEST) movie ive seen in this catagory

Get off my island
I nominate gilbert Grape because it's the only one I've seen. And it's quite good.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

A novel adaptation.
Originally posted by Monkeypunch

I totally loved Quick Draw McGraw, especially in the cartoons where he was calling himself El Kabong and smacking people on the noggin with his "Kabonger."
I know a man that can help you.
His name, is El Kabong!

Get off my island
Posting here for the sake of Vetinari. And also because Leo di Caprio was brilliant in Gilbert Grape.

Although not in the title it had a lot to do with Grapes: Sideways.

Now if we could find a good movie with Beets in the title that would be cool.