Teeter_G's Top 50

→ in
Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I figured I would throw together my top 50 on here, I had seen other people doing bigger lists and thought I should do one, but then I realized that I hadn't seen near as many movies as them. Haha! So I put together a list going in order of the first ones that popped into my head, I figured that was the easiest way to figure out my favorites. Here is the first set:

50. Airheads

It's just really funny. I like the whole idea of this movie. Even if I dislike Adam Sandler, he was good in this one.

49. Dante's Peak

I honestly didn't think that this one would be this low on the list, it is my favorite natural disaster flick, but it was up against some good competition.

48. I Am Number Four

This one is a lot more my style than the two that ranked below. I just really liked this one of course my dude Olyphant was in it so that made it even better.

47. Stick It!

This is by far my favorite comedy movie. It makes it even better that I have a couple nieces that do gymnastics and cheerleading so it makes it funnier to me.

46. The Matrix

This movie brings me back to high school every time that I watch it. It made me want to get into the computer courses in college, which I dropped out of after a semester. (Stay in school kids)

45. The Dark Knight

Yet another one that I am surprised droped this far down on the list once I started putting it together. I liked this one the best of the series because I liked the villans better.

The Dark Knight and The Matrix are good films, but both are somewhat overrated. Dante's Peak was on my worse movies list.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's ok if you ask me. There's no need for everybody to love arthouse films. I enjoyed The Matrix and Dark Knight Rises as they were pretty entertaining.

but then I realized that I hadn't seen near as many movies as them.
It will be interesting in the future for you when you have seen many more films to do another favourites list and compare.

It will be interesting in the future for you when you have seen many more films to do another favourites list and compare.
That's what I was thinking as well. It will be neat to just be able to look back on it and see if anything has changed in a while.

Adam Sandler may be in Airheads, but it's not an Adam Sandler film. Love Airheads.

I also like Dante's Peak, but I have a thing for disaster movies.

44. Iron Man

I really liked Iron Man. I assume the second one would probably be on the list as well if I had actually watched it. I enjoy my super hero movies.
43. The Avengers

I am surprised this one fell this far. Wierd.
42. Joy Ride

A lot of people give me crap about this movie, but I liked it. I like Steve Zahn.
41. The Skulls

Another of the many movies that bring me back to another place in my memory. This one I really liked!
40. Colombiana

I am a fan of movie violence.
39. The Craft

Three of my favorite actresses in one movie! Count me in! I loved this movie. It's one of the many theatre visits that I remember taking with my Mom when I was younger.

I don't think we have a very similar taste in movies, but that's ok.
Only The Matrix and maybe The Dark Knight (but probably not) would come close to a top 100 list of mine. I'm still looking forward to the rest of your list, though.
Maybe you will surprise me with some further additions to it.

I only like The Craft from that last set. But then, Joyride is the only other film I've seen out of them. I've not seen The Craft in forever.

*Edit* Actually, that's not quite true. Joyride was ok.