Phone Booth

Tools    

This thriller from Fox starring Colin Farrell looks really intense. The release date was announced as Nov. 15 th, but now unfortunately due to the sniper attack in Washington D.C. it has now been shelved INDEFINITELY !!!!!

As for me.....I will be receiving it within the next few days or so. I will let ya'll know how it is.

Yeah it looks descent. I saw the preview last week when I went to see Red Dragon. Farrell is in a new flick with Pacino soon too. A Spy thriller called The Recruit.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

yeah, let us know.
I was looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to it, too. It looks very intruiging. They should puch it back, though. Especially if it is good. I don't like seeing great movies bomb because of the timing of their realease date. I hope they don't push it too far back, thought.

I was really looking forward to this one too because it seemed so different but I can understand why they decided to put it on hold… I read earlier today they may try to release it in the spring…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Didn't see it.
I'm looking forward to it also. Looks good.

it most definitely looks good but i can see why they would shelve it.....being in such close proximity to the sniper shootings it would be in bad taste to release such a film in a lot of peoples eyes
i'm not saying in my own...i'm saying in alot of OTHER peoples eyes
personaly i think they should release it so i can go see it

I agree with you. I wish they didn't postpone it cause i am dying to see it. FINALLY it's here!!!

Hey........here's a little trivia, ya' know who the sniper guy is Phone Booth?
I was like , "Oh yeah!!!" when I found I found out.

most definitely
not many would be able to pull that off as well as he

whats the name of the song in the trailer... i really like it (starts after the gun is shot)

"I missed... I never miss."
It isn't postponed indefinitley! It's coming out April 4th! And I can't wait! I'm planning on watching EVERY SINGLE ONE of Colin Farrell's movies. This one looks pretty good.