The Rules of Attraction

→ in
Tools    

The Fat of the Mailbox
So do you think its going to be good like Pulp Fiction wasor is it going to be trendy and suck?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'm not sure. I want to see it, but i guaran-damn-tee the suck-arse corporate cinema in my town won't show it. Looks twisted, though, and they stole one of the promos from the original trailer for Clockwork Orange, so the makers of it have taste.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

The Fat of the Mailbox
I'm just worries becuase that guy from Dawson's Creek is in it. And isn't that one chick from 7th Heaven? Two shows I depise for being horriably mainstream.

When i went to see this movie, i did not expect much...but after seeing it, i realized it is one of the best "teen movies" i've ever seen. So...if anyone has seen it post ur comments

this movie isnt good at all. this is a teen movie that is trying to be "smart" but, it ends up being stupid and boring. all teen movies are bad in the longrun.

It doesn't try to be smart, it is. And i wouldn't say it is a "teen movie", especially cause of the plot. The ending was cool, and the scene on the road reminded me Lynch - my favourite director

Here here for all-around ickiness! God this movie sucks.

Well, that's ur opinion

This movie was extremely gross! The only thing I liked was the DVD with commentarys by Carrot Top. One scene that was very disturbing was were the loser girl slit her wrist in the bathtub and all the blood.

Originally posted by wesa@movies
Well, that's ur opinion
Uh huh.

One thinks that a member named Repugnance would love this movie. Still, I'm not complaining. The Rules of Attraction doesn't deserve any defenders.

It was beauty killed the beast.
This film is doo-doo.

Stupid idiotic characters doing stupid idiotic things, and forcing the viewer to suffer alongside them. Pass the arsenic so Kong can put himself out of his misery.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I was really looking forward to seeing this movie. When I rented it i was really disappointed.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS