A Christian Likely-Old-Fashioned Religious Movie

Tools    

Hi guys

I'm seeking for a christian religious movie where we can see a guy wearing a black garment (as I can remember) giving an old-man and his wife drink a cup and saying: "The flesh and the blood of Jesus Christ", after that, when out, he talks to a man with a chariot or a horse, saying: "I want to become a priest, a real priest" or "I want to become a pastor, a real pastor", then the man tell him to have a look on a passage from The Gospel of Luke, and the scene, I think, was set in a snowy environment.

Apart from this, the movie can be european or north american and I watched it in 2000.

Note: this can also be a TV-Series not a movie and it's COLOR not black & white.

Thank you my friends

Hi guys

Any help here is still welcomed.

Thank you

Hi aktemple, how are you?

Does this take place in Bible times or modern day, also is this animated or not?
It takes place in modern times but it can be an old-fashioned one (it seems to be so but not sure), that is it takes place in 18th, 19th, early 20th century.....etc, but not in the Bible times, and the movie is not an animated one it's a real drama.

Thank you very much my friend

Hi the samoan lawyer and thank you for trying to help me

After watching the trailer I'm sure that it's not the movie I'm looking for beacause it's black & white and the movie/tv-series I mentioned is color, however, it seems to be a very good movie to watch, so thank you

I'm waiting for other title suggessions

Thank you the samoan lawyer

Thank you guys

Note: Again, it can be a TV-Series not a movie.

Hi guys

Any help here is still welcomed.

Thank you