Death Race 3: Inferno

Tools    

I just finished watching the 3rd and final movie of the trilogy.

Just a question.
I know that DR 2 is a prequel of DR 1. My question is: Is DR 3, a sequel to DR 2 and a prequel to DR 1?

Is the chronological order like this:

DR 2
DR 3
DR 1

?

Is Niles York the one who dies at the opening scene of Death Race 1?

I'm a bit confused.
My take on it that the order is how I rank the movies above, but I think that York is not the one who dies in DR 1. I mean, there is a gap between the end of DR 3's ending and DR 1's start...

What do you think? Or... what do you know?!

Seriously?

Not a single reply? WTF?!
Get real.

i believe it is based before the first one, and after the second. because in the cast list it says carl lucas, and if i remember right he was the first frank

for the record im only guessing, but i noticed you had no replies so i figured i would give what i had figured. the movies kind of went downhill so i havnt got around to watching the third installment to the serie

Might be because a) you posted this in the wrong forum and b) very few people care about this movie.
I doubt that they didn't reply because of "a".

And about "b"... well, if they could help, they should reply like insane27 did.

They are nice action movies though...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I loved the original Death Race 2000 by Roger Corman, that movie was awesome. These new ones? Not so much. They take all the humor out of the original.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Semper Fooey
Death race 2000 was produced by Corman, but was directed by Paul (Eating Raoul) Bartel.