A movie where a guy eats a bug in the opening scene?

Tools    

Hey guys.

I'm in a search of a movie, probably older than 2006 (not sure).

Well, all I remember is that in the opening scene there's this guy with his doughers(maybe) in a restoraunt and he's eating soup. While eating he grabs a giant(?) cockroach(?) and eats it which results in closing the restoraunt and locking the chef in.

Pretty much everything I remember about the movie, so if anyone has ANY idea about it, please post.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It doesn't sound like Vampire's Kiss where Nicolas Cage eats one, so I don't know.

i thought it's Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, 1984

Semper Fooey
I think I saw that on Ozzie and Harriett.

@mark f It isn't. Just checked.
@genyav It doesn't seem like it, this, I think, is not a part of a series. I'd know if it was Indiana Jones.

@will.15 Can't find that anywhere :/

That's the opening scene in Mouse Hunt. Lee Evans was hilarious in this. It is sort of a movie version of the Road Runner/Coyote/Speedy Gonzales/Sylvester the cat, Tom and Jerry cartoons. Lots of slapstick, and a wonderful romp for the whole family.

That's the opening scene in Mouse Hunt. Lee Evans was hilarious in this. It is sort of a movie version of the Road Runner/Coyote/Speedy Gonzales/Sylvester the cat, Tom and Jerry cartoons. Lots of slapstick, and a wonderful romp for the whole family.
YES!

That's it, thank you so much.

very interesting! all the best