Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven / Japanese Remake!!

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog

Yes a Japanese remake of 1992's Unforgiven, who knows how this will be because it is still a very long ways off from being released. Just from the Teaser trailer it looks a least like it will be something to keep an eye on. Just from the lead actor Ken Watanabe (Batman Begins, Inception, Letters from Iwo Jima) my hopes are a little higher for this remake, even though I am guessing this will be more of a re-think or something like that.

Though its theatrical release remains a fair distance away the first teaser has arrived for the Japanese remake of Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven and it is one handsome bit of work.

Ken Watanabe takes the lead as a traditional thinker holding to his samurai code - despite the shifting standards of the late 1800s - who takes a job as a bounty killer. Kunimura Jun, Yagira Yuya, Sato Koichi, Emoto Akira, Koike Eiko and Kutsuna Shioli star with Hula Girls helmer Lee Sang-il directing.
^^^ From Twitchfilm.com

I will see it. Not a fan of the Eastwood film and I found it overrated but I haven't seen it in years so maybe another watch it needed. Looking forwards to see what the Japanese have done with it.

The bottom picture, the guy on the right... reminds me of Bill The Butcher Cutting...

Bots gotta be bottin'