Favourite speech

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What's your favourite film speech/monologue?
Of course you can list more, as long as it may be very hard to choose exactly one.

1. Valuska monologue from Werckmeister Harmonies:

2. Irimias monologue from Satantango

3. Nietzschen monologue from Turin Horse

4. Speech from 12 Angry Men

My list is dominated by Tarr works, but there's also a place for 12 Angry Men. Can't wait for your lists!

"But... but no need to fear. It's not over. For across the sun's glowing sphere, slowly, the Moon swims away. And the sun once again bursts forth, and to the Earth slowly there comes again light, and warmth again floods the Earth. Deep emotion pierces everyone. They have escaped the weight of darkness."

Steve McQueen gave an excellent speech in An Enemy of The People. Haven't seen this film in ages, but definitely remember how impressive his speech was, even against insurmountable odds.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
There's been a lot of art house and highly regarded films so far. Here's something that isn't but absolutely rules!!! Bill Pullman in Independence Day.

Charlie Chaplin's speech in The Great Dictator

and

Al Pacino's speech in Scent of a woman

I love this speech between Josey Wales and Ten Bears in The Outlaw Josey Wales. There is much great dialogue in the film, but this is my favorite:

&feature=related

Bill Pullmans speech in Independence day!

youtube(DOT)com/watch?v=l31UUl5SyXk

(I dont have enough posts for a link)

Chief Joseph's speech in I Will Fight No More Forever

"Do you know what 'Nemesis' means?"
There's been a lot of art house and highly regarded films so far. Here's something that isn't but absolutely rules!!! Bill Pullman in Independence Day.

Personally, I prefer the speech & scene this is an homage to/was ripped off from:

Now that's motivational!

As proof - get both clips running at the same time & tell me I'm wrong

I love the end speech in The King's Speech.If you haven't seen this movie,it may look quite typical but King George tells his people to be brave,not to be afraid and stay determined.The best thing is,that the speech is said by the man who is an example that the things he say can be achieved.People are inspired not only by words but by the speaker,too.