Before Midnight

Tools    

Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy's 'Before Midnight' US release date confirmed

The US release date for Before Midnight has been confirmed.

The third instalment of the romance drama series will arrive at cinemas in Los Angeles and New York on May 24.

Further release dates for the rest of the US and around the world are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.

Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy return to Richard Linklater's series as Jesse and Celine, following on from 1995's Before Sunrise and 2004's Before Sunset.

The film sees the pair living together in Greece as a couple with twins, while dealing with their home lives before they began a relationship.

It premiered at the Sundance Film Festival last month and will play at the South by Southwest Film Festival in March.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...confirmed.html

Has anyone else seen Before Midnight? I'm a member at the local Picture House cinema (UK) and got an advance screening of it some months ago.

I was nervous as I loved Before Sunrise and it took me a few years to watch Before Sunset for not wanting to ruin it.. but Before Sunset became my favourite movie then! Before Midnight didn't let me down!! I didn't cry, like I did in the first two.. hey who can't hold a tear in during the opening bookshop scene of Before Sunset!?

I truly think this series in one way or another will continue.

Got to see a double bill of the first two last month too, so I've seen them all at the cinema now

i actually don't like that much the last movie. maybe because i'm too young for it, but the whole trilogy was one great adventure.