Return Of The Living Dead (1985)

Tools    

Does anyone know if Return Of The Living Dead will be streaming on Netflix for Halloween? They had it on last year. The zombie movies on Netflix suck.

They probably will plus I think their doing it on AMC as well. I know that it's on fios on demand if you have it.

What a waste of a thread about Return of the Living Dead so far.

Suicide was a hot motherf---er.

It saddens me that in real life, the actor who played him is now dead.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Suicide.jpg
Views:	9386
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	9489  

He (Mark Venturini) also famously played Victor in Friday the 13th part V: A New Beginning.

He's the one that killed the obnoxious fat guy, Joey, with an axe (about to happen here.)

Speaking of Friday the 13th part V...

Ethel!!

Friday the 13th part VI: Jason Lives and Return of the Living Dead -- and also Return of the Living Dead part II -- all starred Thom Mathews.

In Return of the Living Dead part II, Thom Mathews taught us that brains are rich and spicy.

Return of the Living Dead features a zombie who gets decapitated with a baseball bat.

But that same zombie deserved it because he killed my Suicide!

I can't post the rest because she rips off her clothes and dances around naked.

Semper Fooey
Mommy, Sexy Celebrity is boring me.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
One of my favourite zombie films of all time. I watch it every year around Halloween, will do it again this year.

Suspect's Reviews

Smells mystical, doesn't it?

Return of the Living Dead features a zombie who gets decapitated with a baseball bat.
I love this scene.. "Braaaaaaains-splat!"

I hate Tarman in the 2nd film, though. He looks stupid. Very bad makeover. And he doesn't have the power and strength like Tarman in the first film. He doesn't eat a single brain and after a minute of screen time, he's pushed into water and never seen again.

But in the first Return of the Living Dead movie, I swear to God I see something kind of sexy about him. I mean, just look at this:

BRAVADO!

SO FORCEFUL! And he sees the hot guy and he just GRABS HIM!

And Tarman has that walk which is like a strut.

And with his blue eyes and big white teeth, I think of him as like a zombie Jake Gyllenhaal:

Doesn't he look like he could have been Jake Gyllenhaal when he was alive?

And he's also a smart zombie -- he figures out a way to use chains to pull open the metal closet thing that Tina is hiding in.

Strangely semi-attractive brain eating monster, but only in the first movie. He just wants to pig out on brains. I like a man who isn't afraid of what he wants and gets it. And blue eyes and healthy white teeth... *shudders*

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	zombie.png
Views:	4873
Size:	251.8 KB
ID:	9490  

I watched this film almost non-stop as a child.

A particular scene, I spent a good minute trying to figure out.

Small Spoiler !!!

It's the scene where the half-lady corpse they will soon interrogate comes into the film by having taken the brainfull bite out of a punk trying to seal the window. There's a piece of cardboard that must've caught wind enough to land unguided onto the ground between two people/objects? Took me time to figure out the physics of the scene; At first, I'd thought it was wood not cardboard. A young mind at work, not to mention a defunct beta-tape player...

I saw this movie when I was a kid, too. I remember my parents gave me the VHS as a present in an Easter basket.

^When they were almost giving beta away after the media-wars, my parents bought their only child a huge slew of beta horror flicks, the old Italian flick 'The Gates of Hell' was one of them. Cool gift!