Insidious 2

Tools    

Insidious is one of my favorite horror movies, it gave me chills throughout, a sequel is very much welcomed by me, if they keep the quality up that is.

I would pay to see insidious 2 TBH Dude

>.<

It will undoubtedly be just another family with a simpler problem, making it most likely just as fun to watch as the previous. But yes i can see your point, Why make a sequel....?

Yeah it will be most likely similar to the first with another family, but there is every chance they could make it better and scarier. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't make a sequel, looking forward to it.

I'm torn. If they made a solid sequel that had a great story then I would see it, but that rarely happens. I think it should be left alone.

Hmm, the trailer looks kind of creepy but kind of cheesy at the same time. I agree with Nausicaa that the ending to the first was perfect, but I'm also in agreement with you in that a sequel is welcome if they keep the quality up, but I seriously doubt they will. If the ending is not fully acknowledged and explained within the first five minutes of this film, I will get my money back and leave the theater. Or see another movie, depending on what's playing at the time.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I just hope it's not just the first movie done a little differently. That happens a lot in horror sequels...I liked the first one, so I may see this.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

The first one was creepy and all around solid. I'll watch this one. Not in theaters, but once it comes on DVD. The trailer makes it look scary, but I hope this doesnt turn into another Panormal Activity kind of series.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I thought the first one was a train wreck. There were times I thought I must be watching one of those scary movie parodies instead of something that was actually supposed to be scary.

I generally like horror movies and aren't too hard on them, but I hated this one. I say bring on the sequel, it can 't be any worse.

I thought the first one was a decent movie helped tremendously by the presence of Ethan Hawke. I don't see it as a franchise type of film and I don't think the sequel looks good. It looks like a thousand other horror films and I am not interested.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I thought the first one was pretty good until they revealed the 'monster'. There was a professional wrestler about 6-8 years ago that used to paint his face exactly like that, his name was The Boogyman. Anyway, I don't think that they could possibly make the second one any better unless they change out the bad guy and make it look completely different.

Insidious was a fantastic movie. Got to see it when the creators came to the UK to tour with the film and they were wonderful together.

Insidious 2 I didn't think it would be possible but it's back with a vengeance, the trouble is it has things like The Conjuring to go up against later this year.

I hate pointless sequels. On the other hand... it does look pretty good. CONFLICTED.

I was worried when the trailer seemed to ignore the ending of the first film but it kinda hints that everything will be in play by the mid point. Loving Rose Byrne being back

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im looking forward to this, Insidious and Sinister have both upped this genre of horror for me. I have watched quite allot of modern horrors in the last few months and these two in particular were great. This sequel, even though most sequels annoy the hell out of me as they are just cashing in, im looking forward to seeing.