Mindhunters Movie Review

→ in
Tools    

I have just watched this movie after being given it by a friend, and it was alot more interesting than I thought it was going to be. I am not normally a thriller man, but was interested in it by the cast, which included Johnny Lee Miller, Val Kilmer, LL Cool J, and Christian Slater.

It started off well enough and I did hold my interest. It follows a group of FBI trainee profilers finishing up there training on a small island, in which they must follow a fictional seriel killer called the Puppeteer, who is murdering people on the island. The only trouble is, the fiction turns to reality as the team begin to be murdered and they start to profile each other.

I will be honest and tell you that I had no idea who it was going to be, right until the person was revealed (I will not spoil it for anyone who is going to watch it). It kept you guessing all the way through, and was very clever in how the killings were executed, I will say it is definately best to pay close attention to what is going on.

I enjoyed all of the actors/actresses in the movie and played their parts well. The only bit that made me look away, was the deaths all seemed to be quite gruesome and graphic, which did slightly turn my stomach, I am not really one for these types of movies that have graphic scenes of that nature.

This was a decent movie to watch, but I think once you have watched it once, you will probably not want to watch it again, as the anticipation is taken from it.

But i would definately watch this the once, unles you are a little squemish.

Rube Goldbergesque-Ten Little Indians-elaborate Saw shenanigans. Entertaining but ultimately silly.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!