How did you feel about Rock of Ages?

→ in
Tools    

I thought it was excellent! It seems that it's not very popular though. I went to see it in theaters the second day after it was released, and there were no more that 15 people in the theater!!! I was so surprised, I thought it would be a really big deal. I was even planning to come a few hours early because I thought there would be a line up. It was a little disappointing to see that people weren't very excited about this movie. How did you feel about it?

I thought the movie itself was rather underwhelming, but the music was fantastic.

I loved the music for sure and some of the jokes were funny but overall it was alright.

A system of cells interlinked
There is so much wrong with this film, I just don't have the time nor interest to list it all. Not worth the trouble, this one. Poison music? Seriously? Even the guys that were in poison hate that music, and they made it. I went through this era the first time, and it's not worth revisiting, IMO, at least not with Tom Cruise.

There is so much wrong with this film, I just don't have the time nor interest to list it all. Not worth the trouble, this one. Poison music? Seriously? Even the guys that were in poison hate that music, and they made it. I went through this era the first time, and it's not worth revisiting, IMO, at least not with Tom Cruise.

Lol, You are not the first person I've heard say that. My boyfriend who was only in the 80's for five years says that. I still love the music though!

Haven't seen it yet-- hope it is not hugely wince-inducing.

I personally thought some stuff was funny, It's really sexual in the girly way and some stuff is downright stupid but I love the music, so if your into that music, its alright.

Yeah, I thought the jokes were all quite clever and they didn't overdo it with the musical numbers.

What do you consider it to be the worst era in music history? I wish Rock was still popular now.

I won't see it! Why? because it will be Hollywood hype! Maybe when DVD comes out when I drunk so I can have a laugh!

I don't understand how they can purposefully celebrate the worst era in music history
Mate...listen to this

Mate, if that doesn't satisfy you, well I'll have another Beer lol!

I don't get how anyone could feel like that when a lot of the songs from back when are still very very popular! At least while I was still in high school. all our parents grew up then and passed it down to us.

I don't get how anyone could feel like that when a lot of the songs from back when are still very very popular! At least while I was still in high school. all our parents grew up then and passed it down to us.
There is a Woman who is probably 50..I don't know though! She absolutely loves Axl Rose and she is very grounded and a good sort. I think they played here 5 years ago or something and she had to go! The weird thing is, she is no normal..lol That cracks me up!

I don't understand how they can purposefully celebrate the worst era in music history
This...a thousand times over. Bands like Nirvana came in and helped eradicate hair bands for the better.