A movie when an exorcist priest gets scared from Satan and flees away from him

Tools    

No Spoiler !!

Hi guys, how are you?

There is a horror movie which seems to be american but I don't know its title, all that I can say is that in its plot a family suspects her house for being haunted and calls for a priest expert in exorcism, when this pastor moves to the suspected chamber he starts wearing the ritualistic garments before performing exorcism, suddenly, a swarm of insects attacks his face and he hears the voice of Satan telling him to go away, being scared, he leaves immediately without any word.

Help me guys to find the title of this movie

Thank you very much

No Spoiler !!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
The Exorcist (1973)

Exorcist 2: The Heretic (1977)

The Exorcist III (1990)

Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist (2005)

Exorcist: The Beginning (2005)

The Exorcism of Emily Rose (2005)

Exorcismo (1975)

Exorcism (2003) - could not find a trailer

The Last Exorcism (2003)

The Rite (2011)

The Devil Inside (2011)

Exorcismus (2010)

I wish I could be of more help but I have only seen the original Exorcist, these types of movies I avoid because they freak me the hell out.

Hi guys, let me first thank you for your help

I wish I could be of more help but I have only seen the original Exorcist, these types of movies I avoid because they freak me the hell out.
Hi akatemple, Don't worry my friend, you were and are always of help for me , in addition, I forget to make notice that the movie can't be as new as 2003 , I'm so sorry

Could be:

Repossessed
Scary Movie 2
Hi genesis_pig, Thank you bro for trying to help me

Hi mark f, After reading about the Amityville House affair, this movie seems to be the more corresponding one, thank you bro

Guys, thank you again for your precious help