Wreck-It Ralph

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

The moment that really go me was seeing all the characters from my childhood ACTUALLY being in the film. Must have cost Disney some dough to get the licensing rights.

Suspect's Reviews

That looks hilarious. I am of the Nintendo generation and that film was made for geeks like me.

I just wonder why it took 2 decades to get a decent representation of Bowser on the big screen...

That looks hilarious. I am of the Nintendo generation and that film was made for geeks like me.
Bingo. This is custom-built for late-20/early-30 somethings.

And it'll probably work, seeing as how they appear to have gotten the rights to a few major characters.

This looks like a great animated movie!
I'll be looking forward to this one
I haven't said that for an animated film in a loooooong time

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Looks like someone had an original idea, good job Disney, seriously though it looks like it will be a great movie especially for the Nintendo generation like bouncingbrick said.

If you remember this cartoon there is a good chance you will like this upcoming movie.

Is the game supposed to be Rampage?
It certainly looks like it. Ralph smashes the buildings and grabs things from the windows in the same fashion.

I'm sure they're just trying to channel the look and feel of every silly arcade game from the late 80s-early 90s.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
It looks like the character Donkey Kong but the game looks more like the old Rampage game, download a good NES Emulator and the Rampage game and give it a shot, actually a pretty fun game for it's time.

I've never been much for arcade/video games but this looks super cute! I've watched the trailer a good dozen times now. I'm really looking forward to this one and my best friend is a video game nut so I've already got my movie date lined up.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Anyone else tired of Jane Lynch? Her shtick seems overdone.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
It may be a bit overdone, but so what? She's the perfect fit for the character, IMO.
Who would you have cast?
Based on the five seconds I've seen it seems the character is just "Jane Lynch" and every other character she plays. If it were up to me I'd rewrite the character entirely so it had no resemblance and I wouldn't have to cast Jane Lynch to play her.

Or maybe I'd cast Sigourney Weaver.. I like Sigourney Weaver...