resembles a monologue from father to son Rocky Balboa of motivation.. ?

Tools    

Do not look the film itself, but only saw the video on the Internet - a strong, penetrating and resembles a monologue from father to son Rocky Balboa of motivation:

(of course thees known movies)

So, in a film that I'm looking for, just, like, Sylvester Stallone removed.
The essence of the video, which I remember:
The conversation takes place somewhere on the construction site, at a height such as on scaffolding ...
For a guy approaches a man (again, the actor may be or could be Sylvester Stallone) and they have a dialogue on love. The guy says, "What can I do? How can I get it back? Suddenly she could not forgive me?" The man replies: "If you love her, I would be in your place would have done everything to get it back, I would have crawled on her knees, but she forgave me,"

In fact the essence of a video that I saw, I thought, just lurking in the phrase - "I would have crawled on her knees"
Unfortunately, this all information ... = (

assume the year is difficult, but if it was still looked like Sylvester Stallone, he was already in its present age, that is a very solidly and wisely ...

assume the year is difficult, but if it was still looked like Sylvester Stallone, he was already in its present age, that is a very solidly and wisely ...
Fantastic.

yeah

well OP is RULE