The Hours

Tools    

Enemies are so stimulating.
is anyone else looking forward to this film?

The period drama "The Hours" simultaneously follows the stories of three different women in three different time periods. One revolves around the depressed Virginia Woolf battling the onset of depression while writing the novel Mrs. Dalloway. The other two stories detail a housewife in L.A during the year 1949 and a present day woman throwing a party for a friend with AIDS. The story is based on the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel by Michael Cunningham, which was written in high praise of Woolf's, famous novel, Mrs. Dalloway.

trailer

i think it looks very good. i was looking forward to it when i first heard nicole kidman and claire danes would be in it but since ive seen the trailer i really do think it will be good. I heard that nicole kidman might be getting an oscar nomination for it too...so that cant be bad.

Looks pretty good.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I heard that nicole kidman might be getting an oscar nomination for it too...so that cant be bad.
Because God knows Oscar nominations are all pre-arranged...

A novel adaptation.
Yeah, and I heard that she's going to win "best actress" at Cannes in the year 2010, for Roman Coppolas adaptation of "The Graduate".

Speaking of Roman Coppola, I just watched the trailer for C.Q, and I'm really looking forward to it. It looks very good. I love films about films, I love films about filmmaking, and this looks like it could be really good.

Yay!

A novel adaptation.
Yeah, I saw that thing too, and I'm also looking forward to it.
But I feel bad, because I don't want it to be good, I want just one person in the Coppola family to not be immensley talented at filmmaking.
He, as well as Sofia (Sophia?), have had every opportunity to become a great filmmaker, each one took it, and each one succeeded. This is why I'm dissapointed in the trailer for CQ, it looks so damn good, and I know it's going to be one of my favorites. But Roman being talented seems so unfair.

Enemies are so stimulating.
Originally posted by Herodotus
Yeah, and I heard that she's going to win "best actress" at Cannes in the year 2010, for Roman Coppolas adaptation of "The Graduate".

are you mocking me

A novel adaptation.
Yep, Gummly,
all of my stinging remarks were directed at you .

you and no one else.