Michael Bay's The Dark Knight

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I think I might be the only one who'd be curious to see that...

Fantastic. I'd totally pay to see something that ridiculous. Pretty surprised he didn't make Batman an alien, though.

Sent this one out on the site's Twitter feed, too. Nice find.

Honestly I think I have heard about this Michael Bay guy before. Not making it up. I swear.

Honestly I think I have heard about this Michael Bay guy before. Not making it up. I swear.
Ofcourse you've heard of him... he's a fictional guy Hollywood's made up to sell their films. Michael Bay is an Anti-Thesis for Alan Smithee, where one disowned credit for a film.

My guess is that, Michael Bay is a team of special FX guys or a bunch of kids...
Who knows?.. Aliens perhaps?.. Or a forum like this one here, where all the members gang up & contribute ideas for a film.

Can't wait for Michael Bay to talk them into making this movie. I figure after the Bale trilogy ends....a reboot will in about 7 or 8 years....this could be the next Batman....let's cross our fingers and hope Bay can bring his magic to the Batman franchise...lol.

Can't wait for Michael Bay to talk them into making this movie. I figure after the Bale trilogy ends....a reboot will in about 7 or 8 years....this could be the next Batman....let's cross our fingers and hope Bay can bring his magic to the Batman franchise...lol.
Till then, he can repaint the Monalisa.

This is brilliant, yet also a bit scary because it's true. You've gotta love Michael Bay(for all the wrong reasons)