25.00%
3 votes
Attack of The Clones
50.00%
6 votes
This poll is really stupid!
12 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Just because the Spaceballs thread DEMANDED it, here's a stupid poll over which is better, Spaceballs or Attack of The Clones! (I vote for spaceballs, but I know it's gonna get slaughtered....)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Yeah what he said
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

A novel adaptation.
Spaceballs! I mean, John Candys character was named Barf! Ha!
The laughs just dont stop, I beg them to stop, but the laughs just won't. Damn laughs, they never listen.

AOTC, but the poll was stupider than AOTC was better.

A novel adaptation.
Thanks, it was one of my better sarcastic remarks.

I voted for "This Poll Is Stupid!". I couldn't help myself! it was my first reaction. Why woulde you make such a stupid poll?!

just to be different i vote spaceballs

i think it is better but only just!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by rudeboyben
just to be different i vote spaceballs

i think it is better but only just!
Alright! Finally someone with a sense of the absurd! Spaceballs WAS better than AOTC, but the poll is more stupid than spaceballs is better than AOTC...