Gone With the Wind or Casablanca?

Tools    

Semper Fooey
Gone with the Wind of Casablanca is great.

Haven't seen Gone With the Wind yet, but it would have to be one hell of a film to top Casablanca.

Semper Fooey
Gone With the Wind of Casablanca is the sequel to both films. Rhett becomes a Nazi collaborator and starts an affair with Ilsa. Lazlo goes gay and is sleeping with Ashley. Rick opens a nightclub in New Orleans with Scarlett. They have a torrid affair, but he dumps her for Lauren Bacall. She accidentally boards a German U boat thinking it is a streetcar. She becomes Hitler's mistress after he catches Eva Braun in the arms of the Tarleton twins.

Gone With the Wind of Casablanca is the sequel to both films. Rhett becomes a Nazi collaborator and starts an affair with Ilsa. Lazlo goes gay and is sleeping with Ashley. Rick opens a nightclub in New Orleans with Scarlett. They have a torrid affair, but he dumps her for Lauren Bacall. She accidentally boards a German U boat thinking it is a streetcar. She becomes Hitler's mistress after he catches Eva Braun in the arms of the Tarleton twins.

Perfect. Sounds better than both films.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Casablanca is the winner in my book, Gone With The Wind just bored the hell out of me, the leg amputating scene was pretty crazy though.