Intouchables

Tools    

Omar Sy managed to beat Jean Dujardin(The Artist) to Best Actor at the César awards a few days ago for his role in this film. Intouchables did very well in France.

It's out in May in America(can't find a release for the UK) but those who can it's out two months earlier on dvd/blu-ray in France. Some company in America has already bought the rights to remake it...

Adore the look of this film, anyone seen it?

Omar Sy managed to beat Jean Dujardin(The Artist) to Best Actor at the César awards a few days ago for his role in this film. Intouchables did very well in France.

It's out in May in America(can't find a release for the UK) but those who can it's out two months earlier on dvd/blu-ray in France. Some company in America has already bought the rights to remake it...

Adore the look of this film, anyone seen it?
A French " Guess Who's Coming To Dinner"

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I think it looks like it will be a good movie, not really my type of movie but I will definitely give it a watch when it is released on DVD.

I saw this tonight and was very impressed. Well structured and superbly acted top to bottom, genuinely uplifting, funny and touching too. If I were being overly critical I would say its a little slow to start but that's nitpicky. Anyone still with a bit of sentimentality lurking around I think will like this one.

Also a shoo-in for an Oscar nomination in next year's Foreign Language category, I would hope.

Everyone was talking about this movie and praising it but personally I was dissapointed although I live comedy/drama films.