Sunshine Bluray

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I recently purchased a copy of Sunshine on bluray and within the first 10 minutes the PiP popped up. There is no way to turn this off.

With a little bit of research, there is a number to call in which they will replace the bluray free of cost.

The ODD thing about it is they never asked for my copy to be mailed back. I'm sure the good people here at movieforums wouldn't take advantage of that.

No idea how long it will take for the new copy to arrive (if it does) but it was fast and easy. Looks like they just want to get rid of the copies they do have. My first pleasurable experience with Fox.

So for those who end up buying this and having this problem. The solution is to call.

Suspect's Reviews

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Yes, Picture in Picture. so while the movie is going on, a small picture pops up in the corner telling you how they did whatever (set dec, special effects, stunts, etc) which is a cool feature, but not being able to turn it off? Stinks.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Did the new copy of the film turn up Usual?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ahh Let us know when it arrives man, I hope they do replace it for youas there is nothing IMO worse than things on the screen when your trying to watch a film.