Sherlock Holmes for the Holidays

→ in
Tools    

I Just got back from seeing the new Sherlock Holmes movie and wow was this a masterpiece. Now The First film was pretty awsome. The story was pretty good, Actors did solid, and the action scenes were awsome. So think of this as the first movie and multiply it by 10. I won't spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it but I'd like to just tell the story. Sherlock Holmes and Watson work together in a game of cat and mouse against their most formidable adversary yet: Dr. Moriarty. Like I said earlier, this is basicly the first film multiplied by 10. The Acting in this was phenominal particularly from Robert Downey Jr (He was hilarious throughout especially the scene in the train), The story is simple but effective, the direction is honestly Speilberg-like, and the action scenes were EPIC!!! This is one of the best movies i've seen all year and a sequel that surpasess the original in every way,shap, or form. Great movie. Give it a watch.

I Give it 4 stars out of 5

P.S Sherlock Holmes 3 is reportedly being written

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I wouldn't say it's a masterpiece, but it was brilliantly entertaining, certainly, and well worth four stars. My full review here.

Movie Forums Extra
Sherlock Holmes is releasing tomo in India, have seen first part. The first part was just awesome and now excited to watch part 2.