Straw Dogs

Tools    

The remake hits theaters September 16th. Is anyone planning on going to see this? The original is still considered a pretty controversial movie what with its rather convoluted rape scene. Anyone else think it's going to be tough for the new lead to fill Dustin Hoffman's shoes?

I've not been following it progression, which pretty much tells you my interest level. If it's good enough to work its way into my 'world' then I might take a look.

The guy who plays Hoffman's role is getting praise last time I heard for his role, and it takes it in somewhat of a different direction apparently. It's a film I'll leave for dvd, wasn't that keen on the original one.

Semper Fooey
Pretty crappy looking trailer.

I just saw the latest trailer. it is an improvement over the earlier one. I guess this one will be politically correct because back when the director Rod Lurie was a film critic and had a local weekend talk radio show he trashed the movie so I guess in his arrogance he is going to make it all better. He doesn't have a fraction of the talent of SP. His attempts to create a televison series were all horrible. Geena Davis as the President of the United States. Right.