Eight Legged Freaks

→ in
Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
aka the best movie of the summer!!!!

Wowowowowowow! I had been wanting to see this movie since I first saw the preview for it months and months ago. I've been waiting for a movie like this for years. You can watch the bee movie or They Swarm and have some sort of enjoyment, but none of them compare to this. It was fantastic, utterly fantastic. I have not one complaint about the movie. Normally I can find a consierable amount of flaws in the best of movies, but absolutely nothing comes to mind about this one.

It isn't the type of movie that takes itself seriously. Now thats not to say that it is a crappy movie and no effort was put into it, because thats just not true. And if one of the people involved with the movie read this, they'd most likely get all huffy and puffy saying they took the movie very seriously. So that isn't really what I mean. It's a movie that is very selfaware. It knows what it is, and it knows what it isn't. Not many films these days have that quality. It jumped right into it, not wasting time with the lame stuff you catch many other flicks doing.

The acting was ideal. No one did a bad job. Plus you get to stare at one of Peter's 3 dream girls, Kari Wuhrer. Double wow on her part, way to have a gorgeous face; thanks!! It wasn't the type of movie where you laugh at one joke, and then there is a part that was obviously conceived as a joke, but no one laughs at it. I laughed at everything in the movie that you were intended to laugh at, and I probably laughed at an additional 30% that wasn't a joke for the masses. gogogogogo super movie!

The plot wasn't anything more than what you should expect from already knowing what its about. There really isn't anything that digresses from the storyline at all, no bull**** you have to endure. Chalk up another point for the best movie of the summer!! If you like having a good time while watching movies, go chances are pretty damn good you won't be dissapointed.

Where the **** have you been, idiot?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Eight Legged Freaks was really hilarious. I love stupid B-Movies like this. There really hasn't been a good horror/creature comedy film since Gremlins and Tremors all those years ago. Eight Legged Freaks is a great summer movie. It's a shame that nobody really saw it.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

My review, in 2 words..
"this sucked."

OG I am so dissappointed in you.
I totally listened to you on this one because you were SO right on about Boondock...
but um....
GAWD......

You said it, Bunny. BLECH. I'd gone in expect fun and camp, and I got the latter. This flick wasn't genuinely funny enough to be truly enjoyable. The mere prescence of spiders isn't enough. You seem some honest-to-goodness comedy thrown into the mix, too. Ah well...another missed opportunity...

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Kinda weird, i mean the spiders were laughing and making sounds. I liked the visual effects on them though.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

this was a very funny film

my summary Evolution but scarier

and with spiders

Didn't hate it, Didn't love it. But it was a helluva lot better in the theater that day than it was outside in the 97 degree sunshine
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."