The Incredible Shrinking Man (1957)

→ in
Tools    

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

In the movie The Incredible Shrinking Man, it deals with an ordinary businessman Robert Scott Carrey with an ordinary life on an ordinary vacation with his wife until one day his life was changed with an untentable situation, when nature decides to take its toll on Robert by granting him the unfavorable ability to widthstand the average persons height due to a chemically-altered cloud. Some time soon Robert comes with the realization that his size has been altered too, and comes to accept that he has to live like that and deals with the hardships of his new ability, that bring a whole new perspective to his world, as the world looks down at him as The Incredible Shrinking Man.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
I noticed my review isn't as long as the others here, and I do like to keep them short and simple, so maybe I should expand them for more lenghtitude. But I did feel that the whole scenario of a shrinking man seems like something out of a comedy or superhero movie, but the way they incorporate it as if his newfound shrinking powers were a curse, was a great twist and turn. And I've only wathced it on DVD.