Question for people who've seen the movie "Blue Valentine (2010)"

Tools    

Dean and Cindy's little girl Frankie, who was her biological father? Was it Dean or was it actually Cindy's ex boyfriend Bobby?

There's been some discussion about this and I was curious because I don't recall any scene in the movie that reveals this. If there was, what scene was it?

Bobby is the biological father.

What scene in the movie reveals? It's kinda weird that Dean would willingly father the daughter of a guy that he doesn't like very much. Then again, they never really confirmed that Dean was the father. And the way Dean left at the end without saying goodbye or even hugging Frankie was also kinda weird, so I guess that makes it somewhat plausible

Contains spoilers:
I think that Bobby is the father. This is the reason why, at the end of the movie, Cindy was willing to split up her family. She thought she Frankie didn't need Dean because he wasn't actually her biological father.
In the abortion scene, a doctor asks Cindy if the father of her unborn child is supportive. She says no, even though Dean is waiting right outside for her. This must mean that she does not think he is the actual father. She must have been saying Bobby was unsupportive.

Cindy was over a month pregnant with Bobby’s child when Dean asked her grandmother about her when Walter died. On the bridge with the fence when Dean asks if it’s his, Cindy said “probably not”. The abortion doctor says eleven and a half/twelve weeks. On the bus Cindy says “this isn’t your fault you don’t have to do this”. Cindy panicked when she saw Bobby in the liquor store because she had never told him, and probably wondered what her life might have been like had she chose to stay with him. In the Future Room Dean says “you want to have another baby” “you want to have a baby with me?” Dean loves Cindy (and Frankie) very much. He took a beating for her, showed up to meet the parents all bashed up, and notice the way he searched for his wedding band in the weeds. He is so willing to do anything to keep Cindy but I think Cindy regrets not going thru with the abortion and giving up her dream to be a doctor.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Seems like a great daytime soap for bored housewives.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Seems like a great daytime soap for bored housewives.
Omg its a shotgun to the groin depressing kinda movie. It's GREAT!!!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Omg its a shotgun to the groin depressing kinda movie. It's GREAT!!!
A shotgun to the groin sounds nasty!