Wrath of the Titans

Tools    

Wrath of the Titans

Seems like a sequel is set to Clash Of The Titans titled Wrath Of The Titans. Sam Worthington and Liam Neeson both returning aswell as most of the other cast. March 30 2012 is the release date. Jonathan Liebesman is directing.

Another sequel to a lame ass film.

It's got a better director this time around. Well, I think The Killing Room(forgetting everything before) is better than anything Louis Leterrier has made...

Another sequel to a lame ass film.
Yes, but it's a lame ass film that grossed nearly half a billion dollars worldwide. And that's just the cinema release. There's still dvd rental/retail, as well as tv sales (air travel, pay channels and free to air channels.)

doesn't matter how much the movie made, for me it still sucked and doesnt need a sequel.

no but what ime saying is, okay alot of people went to see the movie but everyone panned it, said it was rubbish, it got bad reviews, so the sequel would never make close to what that did so why bother.

I Love Movies! That's all
I just saw Wrath of the titans and ... yeah ... bad film
just as bad as the first one.

It has some cool looking monsters and special effects. Which is probably the only reason people would go see the movie, because it has no plot. The movie doesn't make sense at all, most dialogues are random sentences, nothing is explained, everything is rushed just to make more room for fancy monsters.

It's not really worth anyone's time. Which is sad really, because it has a pretty nice cast. But the plot and dialogue are so bad it ruined everything.

Who writes these stuff, five year olds?
The dialogues were even worse,

In one scene, Perseus says "You gotta be kidding me". There should atleast be some amount of discipline in the dialogues in relation to the setting of the story. Nobody is asking for old english, but if they use lines like that, atleast make it funny.

This one makes all the peplum films look like works of art.

Really? I cant remember that.
The only thing good about the sequel was that the tribute to bubo was a better one.

Also, seeing how badly both the films were written, I can't imagine how an inclusion of a mechanical owl would have ruined the film in anyway. It would have definitely not made it any more sillier than it already ended up as.