Teen type of commando movie

Tools    

Teen type of commando movie, where they defeat the bad guy/leader by:
Using a Quad Wheel and hitting his desk and pushing him to the wall and blood comes out of his mouth, because he is crushed between the wall and his desk.

This is the only movie I could dig out which remotely fits your description. I haven't been able to confirm any ''death-by-vehicle-crush'' scene. But it does involve a bunch of teen types going berserk in Central America, while apparently on a rescue mission!

http://vhsarchive.blogspot.com/2008/03/night-force.html

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093627/

It would help if you'd share a few more details about this movie you're looking for

not sure they are teens, maybe adults.

In this movie Using a Quad Wheel Bike they hit his desk, pushing him to the wall and blood comes out of his mouth, because he(his stomach/Abs obviously) is crushed between the wall and his desk.

this scene is almost unique

''Almost unique''. I like that

It'll help if you could try and remember what the plot was all about, however sketchy the details may be. I know, you sort of dismissed that part in your description But it could give some clues to locate this movie.

''Almost unique''. I like that

It'll help if you could try and remember what the plot was all about, however sketchy the details may be. I know, you sort of dismissed that part in your description But it could give some clues to locate this movie.
Yeah LOL.
That is the problem, I only saw the end of this movie.
I think they were a sect(not religious) or this guy they killed used to be their friend. I only saw the end but head the impression the young villian who has a sect or gang following him did them wrong and that they use to be friends(maybe).
Maybe my mind is playing tricks but maybe this movie played in Korea or maybe a forrest in USA, dont know. This scene was not a harbour, caribean or city I defintly think it was in the mountains.
My mind connects this scene and lair somehow with the north korea scene in die another day, but with westeners, americans or british playing in it.
But I think this guys lair which again

A system of cells interlinked
Hmmm, Could be Class of 1984, but I haven't seen that since it hit the streets in 1980 or 81, so I am a bit foggy on that one!

Hmmm, Could be Class of 1984, but I haven't seen that since it hit the streets in 1980 or 81, so I am a bit foggy on that one!
NOPE.
But wow nice movie

If the villan is not killed by a Quad Wheel it is not :P

I think they were a sect(not religious) or this guy they killed used to be their friend.
I only saw the end but head the impression the young villian who has a sect or gang following him did them wrong and that they use to be friends(maybe).
See? That info was useful Let me check up on this!

A system of cells interlinked
NOPE.
But wow nice movie

If the villan is not killed by a Quad Wheel it is not :P

To be honest, I couldn't remember. Alas, I read a summary of the film and this is more of a bad kids get killed by the teachers flick, so it doesn't fit your description very well at all. Sorry! It's a trash cult film, so I will probably watch it again at some point just for a few laughs. Michael J Fox is in it as a kid that gets bullied.