A rich man discusses the book 'Robinson Crusoe'.. ?

Tools    

A rich man discusses the book "Robinson Crusoe" with their friends or companions. They said to him: "Here you are accustomed to civilization and comfort could not survive on a desert island." Is betting/deal the bet (Take on the weak in general). Guys wager and the protagonist voluntarily (not by the will of the shipwreck) is populated on the island. There he lived for some time. He begins to recreate familiar to him the world on the island, in particular, hangs a plaque with the names of streets (Avenue), as in the big city. I even remember the radio itself has bungled. At the end of the film running away from the natives, as times and sailed a yacht to take it. Thanks in advance!

plot some similar to this movie Mr. Robinson Crusoe 1932 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023243/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Robinson_Crusoe
remake wasn't found..

the main character said that watches are not necessary - he made them himself.
It speaks to someone about something?

and a replica of the hero: "So you're not just Friday, but Friday the 13th!"

Hello Genyav. I saw the film you are looking for a few years ago but could not remember the name of it. I also remember a scene in it where he constructs a radio from nothing but what was available on the island. I found that quite amusing. Anyway a little research soon tracked down the name of that movie. I think you will find it's "Mr Robinson Crusoe" from 1932.

Sorry Genyav, I missed your comment down the bottom where you say it's similar to Mr Robinson Crusoe.
Well if it's not that, then perhaps it's modern remake of the film.

guys told that they watched movie in color

but "Mr Robinson Crusoe" from 1932 black and white

but i thought some days go i found in Amazon in color ..

Semper Fooey
If it exists it must be a foreign language film that is not well known. I think the Fairbanks is in the public domain, so there could be a colorized version, but I saw some of it years ago and there is no way someone looking at that would think it is a contemporary movie. It is real dated looking.

Genyav, Just checked the ending of the movie on youtube (the whole movie is there) and the ending you describe is exactly the ending of the Fairbanks. But it was never remade at least in English and nobody seems to know about it if it was done by you Russians or someone else.

ok it's additions from different users

A film about Robinson. the name was something like, "Mr. Robinson Crusoe."
But it is Mr. and not lord that everywhere there are (((The man made a bet that will last on a wild island, and it landed, he was a craftsman of all trades, keep quiet house with lots of mechanisms for risk house rose up and was impregnable, as in He had a lift. friends have understood that the losers tried to incite the natives to it, but it was not there ...

Exactly, and I saw he was colored. Still remember how it used Robinson's goat - she had walked along the conveyor belt - whether the water was rocking, or even a mechanism put into action. And the actor - for some reason, Gregory Peck comes to mind, or something more charismatic actor of the same type from the same time (50 - 60's).

Semper Fooey
ok it's additions from different users

A film about Robinson. the name was something like, "Mr. Robinson Crusoe."
But it is Mr. and not lord that everywhere there are (((The man made a bet that will last on a wild island, and it landed, he was a craftsman of all trades, keep quiet house with lots of mechanisms for risk house rose up and was impregnable, as in He had a lift. friends have understood that the losers tried to incite the natives to it, but it was not there ...

Exactly, and I saw he was colored. Still remember how it used Robinson's goat - she had walked along the conveyor belt - whether the water was rocking, or even a mechanism put into action. And the actor - for some reason, Gregory Peck comes to mind, or something more charismatic actor of the same type from the same time (50 - 60's).
There definitely is not an American movie from the fifites or sixties with that plot. It does not exist. Maybe they are mixing their movies up.

i think for now fifites or sixties it's just theory(about actor) one of user

Semper Fooey
"Yachtsman Steve Drexel bets his friends that he can swim ashore on a remote south-seas island with nothing but a toothbrush and be 'living the life of Riley' when they return. With handmade implements the lighthearted, athletic Steve improbably builds a comfortable home with all amenities...and local fauna trained to help him! Meanwhile, a grass-skirted young lady flees an unwelcome wedding on a nearby island. Steve calls her Saturday, but what is he to do with her?"

See? You are still describing the 1932 movie.

record by(at) black and white VS showed(saw) in TV-color & guys watched in color
now try to solve little or big..

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm not going to get into any details, but anyone who has seen Mr. Robinson Crusoe will notice that it was actually filmed as a silent movie. All the "dialogue" was added in long after the actual filming so it's easy to see it's not synchronized. Matbe this has nothing to do with what you're talking about but it's the Honest-to-God Truth.

Semper Fooey
I didn't notice that, only the movie sucked and looked creaky. Who would want to remake it?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
If you have it available for free, watch it for three minutes. It's obvious. It's mostly "narrated" or non-dialogue. The best Robinson Crusoe flick I've seen is Bunuel's Mexican version from the '50s, but it has nothing to do with this.

Semper Fooey
It's on youtube. I've caught parts of it on television decades ago. I just noticed it was lousy.

I might as well post it.