Need desperate movie identification!!

Tools    

Alright I've been looking everywhere but can't find this movie.. what I remember about it is very brief but I'll try to be as descriptive as possible, saw the movie less than 10 years ago, maybe around 5?

It's a "dark" movie I suppose, what I remember is that there was a group of teenagers, mainly "emo" or "scene" kids, one of them was a girl and had a boyfriend, they somehow got in trouble and either killed someone or dumped a body in the woods, and the girl was convinced the body was not dead.

I remember another main character, not like the other ones, he might have been Justin Bradley, but couldn't find the movie in his biography, anyways he either gets sick and is in the hospital or tries to commit suicide..

This character forms a bond with the girl mentioned earlier and somehow he helps her find the body that was dumped earlier in the woods..

In the end, the cops get involved in chasing the girl who goes after the body, not sure why..

I do remember a hospital scene where the girl visits him and they hold hands, (very random note, the girl had big hands)

I believe the movie ends with a scene on a hill/mountain, with someone flying a model airplane

IF ANYONE COULD HELP, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

The Invisible 2007 PG-13, 97 min.
Genre: Fantasy / Drama / Thriller
Director: David S. Goyer
Cast: Justin Chatwin, Margarita Levieva, Marcia Gay Harden, Chris Marquette, Alex O'Loughlin, Callum Keith Rennie, Michelle Harrison, Ryan Kennedy, Andrew Francis, P. Lynn Johnson, Serge Houde, Desiree Zurowski, Mark Houghton, Alex Ferris, Tania Saulnier

Left for dead after being severely beaten, high-school senior Nick Powell (Justin Chatwin) splits into two beings: his spirit and his body. Nick's spirit goes to school the next day and realizes that no one can see, touch, or hear him. Now, Nick must solve the mystery of his predicament if he is to have the chance to live again–and troubled classmate Annie (Margarita Levieva) lies at the core of the solution.

Maybe? I remember seeing this movie and it sounds kinda like what you may be looking for?

Semper Fooey
If it is an older movie, it could be The River's Edge (1986)