Die Hard: With a Vengeance

Tools    

The Future Ed Wood
where si the alternate ending on the special edition? i cant find it anywhere

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

Radioactive Spider Blood
I have this DVD at home, but I'm at work-- so when I get home I'll check it out and let you know!

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by jrs1013
Simple....go to disc two, and on the main menu it is right there.
Simple indeed, haven't really messed with the second discs of the trilogy. Bought em, and didn't even bother playing around with them.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Future Ed Wood
i have looked on the second disk, all there is the documentaries and trailers, i guess i will have to look harder

Federal Marshall
I have the Region two double disc set and when you go to the extras menu on the 2nd disc there is no actual mention of the alternate ending instead it asksyou whether you want commentary for it on or off then when you select it plays, it doesn't actually say that the commentary is for the alternate ending. It took me a little while to find it, I initially thought the alternate ending must have been a misprint on the back of the case.

The Future Ed Wood
cheers john, will have a look for it now. i also have the region 2 double disk and thats what i also noticed

Enemies are so stimulating.
have you guys got the die hard 3 dvd box thats silver? coz thats the one i have but i dont think it has come out like that in england yet. i hate the boxes that they are in. they used the same box for the others.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

The Future Ed Wood
i have the black case special edition

Enemies are so stimulating.
yeah mine is a special ed one

die hard 3

Special Features
"A Night to Die For" TV Special
"Villians with a Vengeance" - Villains Profile
2 Trailers and 10 TV Spots
Alternate Ending and Blooper Reel
Bruce Willis Interview
HBO "First Look" Making Of
4 Production Segments
3 Special Effects Vignettes
7 Effects and Stunts
Production Stills
Storyboards
Special 2-Disc Set

is it the same?

The Future Ed Wood
yep i think so. i havnt checked in a while and i still havnt found the bloody alternate ending and blooper real!

A novel adaptation.
Whenever I die hard,
I try not to do so with a vengeance.
It seems like such a waste.

The Future Ed Wood
yup, black case.