Journey to the center of the earth

Tools    

Hi guys, as far as i know there are 3 movies about the "journey to the center of the earth" one in 1959 one in 1999 and the last at 2008

i am curently trying to fing the one filmed at 1999 by george miller, but i cant find it anywhere to download, i dont know if i am breaking any policys or you forbid downloading etc, but,maybe the movie has a diferent name? cause i tried everywhere to find it and i couldnt... as i saw at imbd the name of the movie was exact "Journey to the center of the earth" if any1 knows anything please tell me.

Thanks

Semper Fooey
There are also two TV movies.

They don't let you have download info at this sight. Ask if there is a commercial copy available, but without looking anything up sounds like you did your homework and you are out of luck.

Semper Fooey
I just looked it up. I've seen that one and the director is not George Miller of Mad Max (I checked to make sure). That is a TV movie and the worst version I have ever seen. You don't want to see it. I am sure you can find it as I saw it for the first time on Tv just a few years ago. They remade it shorter and a little better (a direct adaptation of that version) with Peter Fonda.

It is commercially available on DVD, but you don't want to see that It is truly awful. It starts okay, but gets worse and worse. Watch the James Mason one. Even with the primitive special effects it is still the best, very well written and acted.

There are at least five versions of Journey to the Center of the Earth, three came out in 2008, the Brandon Fraser, the Peter Fonda for TV, and a low budget direct to video.

ok thx bro