Does Cowboys Vs. Aliens look horrible?

Tools    

I think this movie looks completely supid... the effects could be good but the premise... just no really cowboys vs. aliens?

for me interesting idea and storyline, and how playing actors.. well trailer may be like surprised

i think you are right I don't think it will be horrible. Its got some big names and the special effects should rly good but I just can't get past the premise... I mean cowboys and aliens fighting? Maybe it will surpirse me!

The only thing horrible so far is that hat worn by Daniel Craig!

Besides that, everything else points to yet another Hollywood blockbuster that's based on a comic book or graphic novel.

Hell, if I see it, it's probably because Olivia Wilde is in it

Does Cowboys Vs. Aliens look horrible?
No, it looks awesome. Cast is awesome, premise is awesome.

Uhhh yeah ^ awesome

I love Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig is always bad ass in his movies! Plus Olivia Wilde is so hot and is definitely up and coming!

I will most definitely be seeing this movie, it's an interesting concept and Jon Favreau is at the helm!

verdict: Not Horrible

A system of cells interlinked
I think this movie looks completely supid... the effects could be good but the premise... just no really cowboys vs. aliens?
Supid? Is that Cupid's evil twin or something? Not sure what Cupid's evil twin has to do with this film, though. Stay on topic, mister!

Yeah, you're right - I would definitely avoid any film with this, um, thing in it.

King of Couch Potatoes
I think it could be pretty cool. I will admit the spot from the Super Bowl made it look kind of cheesy, but the first trailer looked pretty cool. It's definitely one I want to see probably and I'll keep an eye on it.

BANNED
Let's just wait and see how it will perform when it hit the movie theaters. It stars Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig and it is made by Steven Spielberg. So think if the movie is stupid then this people is also stupid to make it.

Cowboys and Aliens maybe sounds stupid but then who knows what the film can be...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
It was actually made by Jon Favreau, not Steven Spielberg. He's only an executive producer.

I think it looks damn fun. I can't wait to see it, honestly.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/