Movie about boats, island, love and treason

Tools    

The plot: guy with a girl (arrives) to rest in a hot country and then hire a boat to get to the island where they must rest. I remember that a guy pays $ 100 to the boat owner, but he does not take, and says that his job is not worth much, and calls the lower amount (decent owner) Another time I remember this pair were warned that on this island everything is different, in terms of relationships. Next, the girl of this guy makes love with boat owner and a guy came to his boat began to "the right to rock" and the owner of the boat has beat that guy. The guy wanted to take revenge on him. He and his friends going on a boat, the boat breaks down, the owner jumps overboard to see what with screw, and when he wants to climb back, these friends punch him in the head. In the end guy with the girl make peace. At the end of the film at the airport, they see other guests, who also came to rest on this island.

Please help to find that movie

Going by some of the plot points you've described, two movies come to mind...

The Beach (2000)
Starring Leonardo Dicaprio, Virginie Ledoyen and Tilda Swinton.
Directed by Danny Boyle.

Turistas (2006)
Starring Josh Duhamel, Melissa George and Olivia Wilde.
Directed by John Stockwell.

Note: It's probably The Beach, right?

Im sure that its not Beach, because I dont remember Leonardo Dicaprio was there. I will try the second one. Who knowes maybe this is it. Anyway thanks for your job:P
EDIT And its not Turistas either.

I remember a captain of that ship, which falls in love with that girl. Hes a middle aged man with a beard, girl has gone crazy because of him.

not that either because my film was in color but thanks anyway

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That's pretty funny since Hot Pursuit is in color, but I can't tell if it's what you're looking for.

My bad, Hot pursuit is really in color, but its not that film which i was looking for.

Please someone please i want this movie, im looking for this movie for a long time, please

Dead Calm maybe? Do you know how recent the film was?

Eh sorry but this is not a cinema which im looking for. I saw that film in 199x i think. Cinema is more like a romantic story, about boy and girl and captain of that ship. Anyway thanks for the searching.

Eh sorry but its not a Swept away either, because there wasnt a storm and guy with a girl was at ordinary island with others tourists. but thanks for the help

Please please someone help.

if you recognize at least an artist of that movie you should type to google the actors name filmografy and the website imbt will find all the movies of that actor, hope i helped!

Semper Fooey
We don't know. Try Yahoo Questions.

Thanks everyone, i has found this cinema its called Kreola, there is the link. I hope someone will find this useful.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0195007/

Semper Fooey
I'm glad you found it, and am amazed you or someone did, but how were we supposed to know about a very obscure Italian movie never distributed in the United States with just one user review (with no plot information) and six votes on the imbd (and a rating less than two)? You could have mentioned it was not an English language film.

Yep but if i has know that this cinema was Italian, i think we could write it, and with this info it would be easy to find this movie. Yep film was italian but you can free to buy it at American Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Kreola-John-Ar...7710273&sr=1-1
Anyway thanks.

Semper Fooey
"...Kreola is caught in a whirlwind of violent emotions and no holds barred sex."

Now I know why you wanted to find it.